Shopping Cart0 item(s) - €0.00
|<< Arden Grange ADULT CAT with Fresh Chicken and Potato - grain free recipe **2kg Out of Stock**||NEW - Arden Grange KITTEN with Fresh Chicken and Potato - grain free recipe >>|
New - Arden Grange ADULT CAT LIGHT with Fresh Chicken and Potato - grain free recipe
- Although lower in calories and fat than our standard diets, generous helpings of fresh chicken provide a healthy yet delicious meal.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends. All our dry cat food now contains krill, a nutritionally valuable source of protein witn an excellent essential amino acid profile.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Ethically produced - human grade chicken, with no by-products, battery farming, or GM ingredients
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 11%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Crude Fibres 2.4%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.9%, Taurine 1000mg/kg, Omega-3 0.2%, Omega-6 1.8%.
Composition: Fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken meat meal (22%), pea starch, egg powder, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, chicken oil, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 28,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 200 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg.
Antioxidants: Mixed tocopherols
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.