Shopping Cart0 item(s) - €0.00
Arden Grange ADULT PORK with fresh Pork & Rice
- Small and medium breed adult dogs with a normal activity level
- Dogs requiring a delicious and digestible alternative protein source
Can also be used for:
- Large and giant breed dogs preferring a smaller kibble size
- Dogs with allergies or intolerances to chicken, egg and maize
- Pork provides a nutritionally valuable source of protein and is a rich natural source of zinc, selenium and B vitamins
- Contains 19% fresh pork and 24% pork meal
- Egg and maize free to suit dogs with an allergy or intolerance to these ingredients
- Includes sweet potato, a source of fibre and vitamin B6
- Medium sized kibble – suitable for most breeds of adult dog
- Super-premium ingredients – high quality pork in a carefully balanced formulation
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 2.2%, Phosphorous 1.5%, Omega-3 0.72%, Omega-6 3.34%.
Composition: Pork (Pork meat meal (24%) Fresh Pork (19%)), rice (26%), sweet potato, chicken oil, beet pulp, Pork digest, linseed, fish oil, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,300 IU, Vitamin E 126 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 250 mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 125 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 208 mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 87 mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 25 mg, Ferrous chelate of amino acid hydrate 21 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.8 mg, Sodium selinite 0.5mg. Antioxidants (rosemary & tocopherol-rich extracts)